Be Part of the Nation’s Healthcare Transformation
The Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) will assist 140,000 clinicians in improving the way they deliver care by providing technical assistance support for integrating quality and process improvement, and by building on and spreading existing change methodologies, practice transformation tools, published literature, and technical assistance programs. Clinicians that will be supported by TCPI include primary and specialty physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, clinical pharmacists, and their practices.
Opportunities to Get Involved
Clinicians that are interested in participating in TCPI should email TCPI.ISC@Truvenhealth.com, providing contact information and the state in which you practice. You may also click the map image to find information on the Practice Transformation Networks (PTNs) in each state that are providing technical assistance to practices enrolled in TCPI.
- Support more than 140,000 clinicians in their practice transformation work
- Improve health outcomes for millions of Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP beneficiaries and other patients
- Reduce unnecessary hospitalizations for 5 million patients
- Generate $1 to $4 billion in savings to the federal government and commercial payers
- Sustain efficient care delivery by reducing unnecessary testing and procedures
- Transition 75% of practices completing the program to participate in Alternative Payment Models
- Build the evidence base on practice transformation so that effective solutions can be scaled
To download a brief overview of TCPi please click the button below.