Friday, February 24, 2017
Please Login or Register to Join a Community
The "Communities" area of this site is restricted to registered users. If you already have an account please login. If you do not yet have an account, please register to create one now, it's free!
A preview of what you will see when you register and/or login:
This community is a general communication group intended for all members of HealthcareCommunities.org.There are currently nearly 4,000 members sharing resources and policies across our listserv.
This community is intended for providers and support staff working on the Improving Patient Care initiative by the Indian Health Services.
Partnership for Patients
The Partnership for Patients initiative is a public-private partnership working to improve the quality, safety and affordability of health care for all Americans.
QIO 11th SOW
Several communities that have task-specific and general information for QIOs working on the 11th Scope of Work.
Several communities related to Collaboratives and Learning Communities working on Quality Improvement efforts.
Consider the advantages of joining an HC Community:
- Communicate with others in your field through message boards and private messages.
- Share knowledge and collaborate with peers in improving healthcare design and delivery.
- See announcements and events taking place in your Community of Practice.
- Join Communities of Practice which are specific to your interest.
- Comment on and rate public tools, resources, and materials and on those within your communities.
- Add and view calendar events directly to your outlook calendar, which relate to the Community of Practice.
- E-mail a link for community content.
- Contribute effective tests of change for others to use.
- Collaborate with your peers on tested and demonstrated best practices.
- Request examples or ideas from others.